Warm o Rama:
Hurricane Sally made her way inland and was dumping buckets. But have no fear, seven HIMs arrived in a floatilla ready, willing, and able to embrace the suck in a very wet way. We started with a quick mosey around the Macedonia Elem pond, I mean parking lot. Circled up for some SSH, weed-pickers, sun gods, and then another quick mosey.
There were four stations spread around the AO. Each station had a chemlight lit laminated sheet listing two workout options.
- Option #1: 10 x Merkin, 20 x Squat
- Option #2: 10 x Shoulder Tap, 20 x American Hammer
- Option #1: 10 x BBS, 20 x LBC
- Option #2: 10 x Star Jump, 20 x Mountain Climber
- Option #1: 10 x Curb Dip, 20 x Flutter Kick
- Option #2: 10 x Carolina Drydock, 20 x Plank Jack
- Option #1: 10 x Heals to Heaven, 30 sec Forearm Plank
- Option #2: 10 x Monkey Humpers, 30 sec Hand Plank
The PAX split into two groups, chose the workout option, knocked it out, and ran / swam to the next station. As they progressed through the stations I encourage the PAX to change up the options, reps, and order of the workout. The rain continued and dump and the PAX became waterlogged. Gene Kelly would be proud. I saw lots of splashing and puddle jumping. I can however neither confirm nor deny the jumping on a light pole and/or spinning of an umbrella. My lips are sealed.
We had a little separation in the groups so Rest Stop led the first group in a round of Mary until the second group caught up. Mary continued with Rosalitas, JLos, Superman (thanks White Claw that was a new one), six inches, dying cockroach, spelling contest (spelling Safari & Macedonia), and Freddie Mercurys.
- Today’s fantastic weather
- Prayers for Wingman’s back
- Chitwood’s continued healing
- Daffy’s difficult situation