With COVID 19 becoming news by the minute, YHC was reminded that we are facing something random and outside of our control.
Asked some guys to bring some coupons and we placed them all on the amphitheater stage.
Line up the Pax in order. 1-6.
- #1 – Ruck up and go select a coupon from the stage. Take coupon to opposite side off stage and await further instructions.
- #2 – Repeat.
- #3 – You get the gist.
All of us have select a coupon.
Ruck your coupon to Woodstock Elementary School.
- Suitcase carry coupon to light post.
- Swap hands to light post.
- Overhead carry coupon to light post.
- Clean and throw sandbag to light post.
- REPEAT back to start point.
Roulette: 6 ruckers and six coupons in a circle. Based on the randomly selected pax’s dominant hand and last number of birth year we rotated “around the clock.” Ensured everyone randomly received the appropriate amount of suck from the heavier coupons.
A crap ton of squat thrusters ensued.
Ruck: Back to amphitheater to drop coupons, and then fast paced ruck to the apex of the Rubes Creek Trail and back.
Total: 3.41 miles of SUCK.
Too long ago. Fears and prayers for the virus.
Naked Man Moleskin:
This stupid virus is random and doesn’t respect who you are. Yet we face it together and will carry each other’s burdens (coupons) to get through it!