Per usual, Jackalope came rolling in with his windows down, music blaring, and nipples exposed. You would think the PAX of Cherokee and Alpha would be used to this by now, but somehow it’s still disturbing. Nonetheless, the beatdown must go on.
5:30 – Mosey to the woods to search for block. Eureka. The beautiful coupons are fully intact and ready for the morning’s abuse.
YHC gave the PAX of The Rock a choice. Leg Day or Upper Body Day. The PAX chose upper body, so leg day will have to wait until June.
Circle up for some Warm-o-Rama: SSH, Mountain Man Poopers, Toy Soldiers, Sun Gods, Michael Phelps
Back to the main parking lot with a coupon.
The Thang: Partner up. 6 Rounds, 6 Minutes each. 1 Exercise. 1 Movement. Partners alternate.
1. Curls, Rifle Carry
2. Dead Lift, Lunge Walk w/ Coupon
3. BBS w/ Coupon, Farmers Carry
4. Goblet Squat, Bear Crawl
5. Coupon Swings, All Out Sprint/Mosey back
6. We didn’t get to round 6
Returned the coupons to the woods and back to the flag. 6:15
- @Jackalope’s playlist took YHC straight back to 1995 with the release of the Jesus Freak album by DC Talk.
- @Dr. Tron had never heard any of the songs from Jesus Freak, but wondered how two guys who listed to this quality christian music growing up turned out to be @Jackalope and @Lexi
- @CableGuy was just grateful YHC didn’t go through with the 2nd half of the Spartan beatdown from March
- @BlueCheese and @KidRock continue to anchor The Rock AO, despite @Jackalope’s leadership. This really says something about their character
- @Pharoah is back for blood, or souls, or whatever Pharoahs seek. Whatever the case, his VQ is next week. So let’s get out there and support this HIM.