What is the one thing you can loose and never find again? Time! Damn you day light savings. I want my hour back.
Geek Squad stretched
Startex at starbucks on 92 in front of Wal-Mart. Run 92 to the Woodlands. Run down Woodlands parkway and back to starbucks.
God is good, god is great, let’s eat!
Naked Man Moleskin:
- One hour loss / less sleep kept a few in the fartsack but many fearless sleepless wonders still pulled it off, and traveled far East where the hills are flowy and not so climby (not real words but they should be).
- My brain still doesn’t completely work 5am in the morning on a Sunday but I’m seeing improvement.
- I remember when I thought the Woodlands hills were hard…….. it was just three weeks ago before two Redline runs filled with runs preposterous hills. Now Woodlands is just fun to run.
- The Woodlands usually offers a variety of wild life hanging around the streets, I believe Mandals and Maaco ran with the deer this gloom as the deer figured such beings light on their feet and such grace they run must be of their own herd.
- Here a shit there a shit. I thought the flying V was the AO of “we’ll run the shit outta of you”; well the longer the run the more the runs aye! Gambler blessed the porta johns of the concord soccer fields with his recycled pizza and beer from last night. Lucky Charms, less familiar with the area (not knowing of such porta johns), well let’s just say if you ever hiking along the woods and you find a glove it belongs to Lucky.
- Starbucks / wal-mart water line bust or something to the effect to cause starbucks to have no water so audible to Dunkin Donuts for the 2nd F.
- Gekko ran 6.66 miles today and Gambler’s receipt at Dunkin Donuts was $6.66. Watch out the number of the beast is lurking.