YHC was bummed that he missed Westside’s Q at Apex which involved the F3 Decathlon. Last time he tried it, he was a little… rounder.
To make sure we adhered to the rules of the Decathlon, YHC put all PAX through a proper warmup routine that involved pulsing lunges, karaoke across the field and back, walking toy soldiers, etc. At exactly 0715, it was time to start this thing.
Exercises are as follows:
- 400m sprint
- Bear Crawl 100yds out and back (200yds total)
- 1 Mile Run
- 100 Merkins (1/4 Mile Run)
- 100 BBS (1/4 Mile Run)
- Broad Jump 100yds out and back (200yds total)
- 100 Squats (1/4 Mile Run)
- Bernie Sanders 100yd out and back (200yds total)
- 100 SSH’s (1/4 Mile Run)
- 50 Burpees
YHC was informed during the explanation that the “out and back” portion should only be the width of the field. F&*k that, this is WarTowne baby!