With Pella on the DL, at least temporarily, due to a cold, YHC took the Q this morning. Woke up to some surprising rain (totally forecasted to have been done with it by this AM) but nothin to terrible.
Moseyed back to the bus lanes and circled up for pretty standard warm-o-rama…just the basics today boys!
Ran the bus lanes from 2 to 26 as follows:
- From the starting line advance to each even number lane
- Alternate between merkins and BBSU
- Perform the # of exercises indicated on the lane
- Reverse run back to the starting line
Relocated to the parking lot for, what I like to call, crazy 8’s (in all transparency I pulled this one from the 1 yr Chatterbox convergence)
- Perform a figure 8 pattern
- Run to center and left karaoke to opposite side
- Run to far side and right karaoke to opposite side
- Backwards run to center and left karaoke to opposite side
- Backwards run to near line and right karaoke to starting point
- Perform 10 burpees and start next round (decrease burps by 1 each round)
We got 5 reps in before audibling out of this routine due to time.
Final iteration was a partner routine.
- PAX A – wall squat while PAX B performs 10 dirty hookups
- Flip flop and repeat for 3 rounds each
Made it back with one minute where Miyagi led us in some box cutters.
Prayers for Legionnaire’s brother Patrick, kids / staff returning to school tomorrow and for college entrance exam on Wed, Dory’s BIL Ryan. Remember the 3d F challenge in October – Dory is working to line up an opportunity to help House of Hope. Etowah River cleanup opportunity 10/24 posted on Slack. Get out there to help your neighbor, stranger, larger community and log those service hours.
Naked Man Moleskin
Good coffeteria this morning gents. Gotta love My Cousin Vinny!