No time like the present to burn off all those extra calories from Easter.
SSH x10 IC
Copperhead Squats x10 IC
Windmills x10 IC
Merkins x10 OYO
BLIMPS has always been one of YHCs favorite exercises. It made its first appearance in YHCs VQ and continues to make its presence know. For today’s beatdown, it clearly ate after midnight and became the “gremlin” like version of its former self.
The BLIMP Escalator
- Round 1: 10 Burpees, run 1/4 mile
- Round 2: 10 Burpees, 20 Lunges (KC), run 1/4 mile
- Round 3: 10 Burpees, 20 Lunges (KC), 30 Imperial Walkers (KC), run 1/4 mile
- Round 4: 10 Burpees, 20 Lunges (KC), 30 Imperial Walkers (KC), 40 Merkins, run 1/4 mile
- Round 5: 10 Burpees, 20 Lunges (KC), 30 Imperial Walkers (KC), 40 Merkins, 50 Plank Jacks, run 1/4 mile
- Round 6: 10 Burpees, 20 Lunges (KC), 30 Imperial Walkers (KC), 40 Merkins, 50 Plank Jacks, 60 Squats, run 1/4 mile
At the end of each round, hold plank until the 6 is in. We start each round together.
Finish with about 45 seconds of flutter kicks. Time.
Prayer for families as the shelter in place order continues and parents, I mean kids, go back to school.
Naked Man Moleskin:
Tiny Tat destroyed this beatdown, as usual. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ran 1/2 loops.
Cleaver “thanked” YHC for the burpees, but inside, I know he secretly loved them.
Lizard King is a constant source of inspiration at 53. I think he is actually 35 and just gets the numbers backward.
Mouth-2-Mouth didn’t say much… which is unusual. Who knows, he may have been up half the night building a shelter with his obscenely large cinderblocks. Let’s hope so, so those things never make an appearance again when all this is over.
Panhandle came in on virtual two-wheels for his first virtual experience. He said it was one he will never forget.
Law Dog, Rubber and Yogi continue to meet in person for a virtual workout. They ALMOST have the virtual beatdown thing figured out.