Intro: If you can’t achieve your goals, don’t adjust your goals, adjust your actions.
Warm-o-rama: Michael Phelps OYO, 10 Merkins IC, 11 SSH IC, 5 burpees oyo (this was a test to see who was fastest at burpees, need to know this for later)
Farmer carry partner routine; Farmer carry two blocks to a designated unmeasured far location and back while partner does merkins and switch (200 merkins accumulative) . Then continue routine with 200 big boi’s sit-ups accumulative.
Mosey down the dirty hole to tennis courts; 20 burpees or until Grylls hits 20. 20 oblique crunches together, 20 up down planks or until Ma Bell is complete, 20 Homeboy’s (side plank raise knee to elbow ) together.
Mosey or get lost through the trail until finding basketball courts; 40 SSH single count on Tonka, 40 reverse crunches on Narco, 40 merkins or until YHC was complete, 40 plank jacks or until Tebow hit 40.
Mosey to the field; 60 calf raises on Sgt Slaughter, 60 pickle pounders or until Chubb is complete, Peter Parkers until Grylls hits 60, Freddy Mercury’s until Ma Bell hits 60.
Indian run track to other side of field for one round of elbow plank derkins with partner; elbow plank while partner has feet on your shoulder blades doing derkins (25) then switch.
Bear crawl relay: two teams of 4; crawl to and around cone and back to tag your partner, plank while waiting for your turn at the race.
Wise men and Mary: Each pax shares words of wisdom then selects an exercise. Wisdom ranged from “tough times in life is when you are being tested” to “don’t eat the yellow snow”.
COT: Prayers for our children as they face the adversity of going back to school against the grain, or the challenge of Digital learning. Joined by Yellow Snow who still after one year in August receiving a chatterbox shirt from Drumstick continues to ride 60 miles worth of circles around the track dodging the crazy pax wearing his yellow chatterbox shirt with pride, and attending COT.
Naked man moleskin:
- YHC showed up to see Narco and Chubb already sweaty; rumor has it they pre-ran 3+ miles for Narco and 1 for Chubb but really I think they were wrestling.
- Good ole farmer carries for Doddy – gotta get that ROI on those blocks. Doddy was out shooting birds today (may be fake news but anytime he is out I tell the world he is shooting birds- I’m right at least half the time.
- Holy shit Tebow and Ma Bell made it out; hoping it will be a trend but I’ll take what I can get
- Threw some calf raises in for Drumstick for obvious reasons but if he keeps up these no shows he will continue to walk this land on 12 year old girl ankles.
- Pickle pounders for Narco are more like drilling oil for him apparently.
- YHC ripped wise men and Mary out of Bagger’s play book; wishing Bagger well as he was out due to foot fungus. Legend has it he was walking barefooted in the woods on a soulful search and stepped in geese shit with an open wound, bummer.
- Derkins and Elbow planks work better when Ma Bell stands on Grylls back – true story, really happened. Sight to see.
- Seriously fast bear crawling happened today, it is amazing how fast we bear crawl when it’s a competition against another man or when we feel our team is depending on us, yet time after time when only against myself my own mind kicks my ass. Hell Tonka was ready for round two as he started back halfway looking to take the lead back.
- For the four of us that stayed for extended watereteria we had quite the variety show in the parking lot – swat cars, random under covers coming out the wood work, plumbers, firemen; still very confused about was about to go down.
- On the menu for Mary exercise next week: The Russian Sit-up, Sgt Slaughters front,/go/ back but with adjustments from form Policemen Grylls.