YHC’s job has been inundated with chatGPT so why not give it a try for a beatdown?
The prompt: Write a F3 style workout for men in their 30s and 40s, keeping bpms in the 130-150 range. Bodyweight, BootCamp style exercises but incorporate a 30-40 pound freeweight.
Here’s what it came up with…
- 5 minutes of light jogging or jumping jacks to get the heart rate up
- 2 rounds of 10 reps each of bodyweight squats, lunges, push-ups, and mountain climbers to warm up the muscles
- Station 1: Goblet Squats (1 minute)
- Station 2: Dumbbell Bench Press (1 minute)
- Station 3: Renegade Rows (1 minute) — modified to plan pull throughs with the coupon
- Station 4: Dumbbell Overhead Press (1 minute)
- Station 5: Deadlifts (1 minute)
- Station 6: Bent-Over Reverse Flyes (1 minute) — modified to bent over rows
- Station 7: Rest (1 minute) — 1 minute mosey around the parking lot
Repeat the above sequence for a total of 3-4 rounds. (YHC called for dealer’s choice the 3rd time around.)
- 5 minutes of stretching exercises focusing on the legs, arms, and core muscles to cool down and prevent injury.
PAX loved the Q being replaced by an AI. There was no grumbling and everyone thought it was the best idea ever. :/