Long mosey over to the side of the high school, circle up for SSH, copper head merkins, sun gods. Reminders of the F3 mission statement and 5 core principles.
Inspired by a past Q led my Maaco, today we’ll be doing:
Maaco’s Marathon 11s
- Burpees (start at 1, ascend each round)
- Run all the way across front parking lot, up the grapes of wrath hill, over to the awning at the middle school
- Maaco Merkins against the wall (start at 10, descend each round)
- 8 count movement, starting in high plank – right hand up to the wall, left hand up to the wall, right hand back down, left hand back down, chest down, hand release and out to the side, hands back in, and merkin back up
- Run back down to start
- Rinse and repeat
- Bonus: every time you hit the bottom of the hill, stop and do 5 big bois.
Called it around 43 minutes and moseyed back to the flag.
Great job gents for the Vineyard Amped!! Everyone got in at least 3 miles and some great shoulder/chest work.