Intro: The Batesville Boys meet again! The stars were out this morning at our secret meeting place and the weather was perfect to keep the tempo up.
Warm-o-Rama: SSH, Windmills, Sun Gods, M. Phelps.
We started off with a round of 11’s (Merkins and Squats) to get the blood flowing. YHC had 4 rounds of exercises planned to the timing of the music (two minute song followed by the one minute song). Exercises for the two minute songs were performed in sets of 10 for the full two minutes.
2 minute song exercises / 1 minute song exercise
- Merkins&LBCs/Monkey Humpers
- Squats&Flutter Kicks/Pickle Pounders
- Dry Docks&American Hammers/Boss Tweeds
Repeat this until endex.
COT: Praises for a successful procedure for Dr. T’s wife. Prayers for the nation.
Naked Man Moleskin: Always great to meet up with this crew. These guys know how to push it!
- Dr. Thunder – King of the Egg Cartons, monkey humper lover
- Grey Poupon – almost won a Pee-Wee Herman lookalike contest in his youth, would have been a good name for him!
- Jackalope – busted out the Wrestlemania shirt today, he loved the one-minute song (I think)
- Scanner – crushed it as always, his only comment on the one-minute song is that he thought it was getting longer
- Bayside – led the charge on the 11’s, that dude can move!
The tempo challenge is not for the faint of heart. Lots of sweating this morning and a lot of work put in!