Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Nano, Paper jam, The Count, Walk Off,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: The Count
Since Slow-Burn was not able to Q today (due to his kids having fever), we felt compelled to dedicate today’s workout to him. (There were only 3 of us for most of the workout, as Nano came late and walked all over campus before he finally found us a few minutes before the end LOL.)
Mosey from flag to parking lot next to Cherokee North, then …
- Imperial walkers
- Weed pickers
- Copperhead merkins
- Sun gods OYO
- Michael Phelps OYO
Grab 2 coupons (from our hidden location) and then…
- 2 people (we had 3 total) do arm curls with coupons while the 3rd jogs a lap around the parking lot. Then switch, and switch again, so each person jogs a lap and has a chance to feel the “slow burn” of his biceps aching.
- 2 people carry coupons overhead while the 3rd jogs 1/3 down the hill and does merkins (pointing downhill, so basically decline merkins), until the coupon-carriers catch up to him. Switch and switch again. Feel the “slow burn” of those shoulder muscles.
- 2 people do squats with coupons while the 3rd jogs a lap around bottom parking lot/awning. Switch twice. Give those quads and glutes a nice “slow burn”.
- 2 people do lunges with coupons while the 3rd jogs 1/3 up the hill and does merkins (pointing uphill –> incline merkins), until coupon-carriers catch up to him. Switch twice. Not sure which one was worse — incline merkins or lunges with coupon, but I’m voting for the latter — both sucked — and lots of “slow burning” (or may it’s fast burning by now LOL).
- 2 people do dips with coupons while the 3rd jogs around the top parking lot. Switch twice. Triceps definitely feeling the “slow burn”. I think Paper Jam went to get some donuts during his jog.
- 2 people “farmer carried” a coupon 1/3 way around the parking lot while the 3rd did incline/decline merkins and then jogged around to catch up with 1st 2. (Nano finally found us at this point — I think he got in almost 2 miles!)
Put away coupons and mosey back to flag.
End with COT and coffee and conversation.