With the anniversary of D-Day this past Saturday YHC felt a tribute to the Greatest Generation seemed fitting for this one. Arrived early in the gloom and dropped the coupons (Cindy) off in the front circle by the stadium.
Mosey around the parking lot and circled up for:
SSH – 15 IC
Weed Pickers – 10 IC
Michael Phelps – OYO
Imperial Walker – 15 IC
OMAHA Beach was the site of the most famous D-Day landing. In that spirit and keeping with F3 principles we “posted for the man next to us” and partnered up for the following in rotation. PAX 1 – Exercise 1 / PAX 2 – Exercise 2 – SWITCH – Loop around the flag and “no man left behind” so Butkus on the curb for the 6.
- Makhtar N’Diayes x 15 / Prisoner Squat
- Piston (Coupon) x 15 / Boat Hold
- Merkins x 20 / Low Plank Hold
- Skull Crusher (Coupon) x 15 / SSH
- Heisman (Kodiak Count) x 15 / Plank
- Overhead Press (Coupon) x 30 / American Hammer
- Curls (Coupon) x 30 / Shoulder Taps
- Box Cutter x 25 / Flutter Kicks
YHC led – Bat Wings + Failure to Launch around the world
Rinse and Repeat – We made it back to Merkins and then headed to flag.
We held Boat Hold – for the men in the boats on Omaha Beach for the length of Star Spangled Banner (2+ min)
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
Prayers for our nation and guidance for leadership and those charged with affecting change in our society.