Intro: The Forecast says RAIN and PAIN!
Warm-o-Rama: SSH, Weedpickers, Sun Gods
The Thang: YHC brought out some coupons for the Men of Stoneclad to play with. PAX line up on a station and perform 2 exercises with the tire, then farmer carry the coupon set out 50 yards, do 30 monkey humpers, farmer carry back, then rotate stations.
Tire Exercises (Completed in sets of 10)
- Carolina Dry Docks/Curls
- Overhead Press/Lunges
- Side-to-Side Pushups/Tricep Extensions
Farmer Carry Coupons
- 45lb weights (90lbs total)
- Logs – 75lbs
- Logs -50lbs
- 75lb dumbells (150lbs total)
Wrapped it up with a big sexy for Valentine’s Day (Monkey Humpers, Pickle Pounders, Boss Tweeds) and a few Mary exercises.
COT: Prayers for Ellie’s family, for Geppetto’s adoption, and all PAX going into the weekend.
Naked Man Moleskin: We had a blast out there this morning. The rain really kicked in the last 20 minutes but the PAX pushed through. The 75lb dumbells were extremely hard during the farmer carries.
- Scanner – this is a brutal workout for a 3rd ever post. He crushed it! Always good to get the newer PAX acquainted with some coupons!
- Red Hat – the first of the PAX to try the 75lbers today. The man is a MACHINE when it comes to farmer carries. Also, the bringer of coffee, and therefore the bringer of joy. He even brought a water for 8-Bit since he does not drink coffee.
- 8-Bit – Put in the work as always! There was some talk about overdoing it on a ruck workout last night, it did not seem to slow him down at all! We were a little worried he wasn’t going to show but he came in hot at 5:30 on the dot.
- Pelosi – AWOL. Scared of the rain. Fartsacked this AM. His A+ mumblechatter was missed.
This was a great workout to test out forearm and grip strength, especially once the rain started and lubed everything up really nicely. Scanner got acquainted with the joy that is Monkey Humpers. We used our Monkey Humping power to scare of a guy in a truck who we think was looking to dump some stuff at the park.