Mosey, SSHs, WeedPickers, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, SunGods…
Time for some Q Source Trivia!
What is Q Source? – 5 Burpees! QSOURCE: The F3 Manual Of Virtuous Leadership
- Leadership is a skill that a person must learn & master during their lifetime
- Because we are all born with some leadership ability.
- QSource is designed to be used by F3 members to improve their leadership skills for the benefit of their families, workplaces and neighborhoods.
How many QPoints comprise the QSource? 50 – 5 burpees.
How many Foundational Q Points are there? 5 – 5 burpees
- F1/Disruption: Disturbance To The Status Quo
- F2/Language: The Lexicon Of Effective Leadership
- F3/Group: A Voluntary Combination Of Two Or More People
- F4/LDP: The Process Employed By A Group To Develop New Leaders
- F5/Preparedness: Getting Ready For The Expected While Being Ready For The Unexpected
Quadrants of Preparedness are there? 4 – 5 burpees (think they actually got that one right).
Can anyone name the First Quadrant? – 5 penalty burpees
The First Quadrant: Get Right
Q1/Get Right: The Pursuit Of Proper Personal Alignment
- A man must get right before he can do anything else
- An unfit man is a slave to his lack of self-control
- To be able to help others, a man must first help himself
7’s – up the hill by the parking lot, Diamond Merkins on top and Monkey Humpers at bottom.
Can anyone name the Second Quadrant? – 5 penalty burpees
The Second Quadrant: Live Right
Q2/Live Right: The Dedication To Purposefulness
- To Live Right a man must have an ultimate purpose in mind
- To Live Right requires self-sacrifice
- Living Right helps a man to stay right
DORA (50 Merkins, 100 LBC’s, 200 Squats) then mosey to the wall for B2W.
Can anyone name the Third Quadrant? – 5 penalty burpees.
The Third Quadrant: Lead Right
Q3/Lead Right: The Practice Of Virtuous Leadership
- The leadership skills are the four capabilities of effective leadership that enable a man to do what a leader does Vision, Articulation, Persuasion and Exhortation (VAPE)
- The leadership virtues are the five habits and ethics of moral excellence that enable a man to be who a leader is candor, commitment, consistency, contentment and courage – The 5 C’s
- To Lead Right a person must be both an effective & virtuous leader
Break into small groups (pretty easy with 3 PAX) to lead an exercise.
Can anyone name the Fourth Quadrant? – 5 penalty burpees.
The Fourth Quadrant : Leave Right
Q4/Leave Right: The Construction Of Legacy
- Only a virtuous leader can leave a legacy
- A HIM seeks the solution to his ultimate life problem
- Legacy is constructed through the HIM’s development of virtuous leaders
Mosey (Indian Run with 3 PAX was interesting) to flag for Mary
Challenge to establish a Q Source group (Q of Q Source) or to Join. Announcements. Prayers.