In Drumstick style, this was a full body beatdown starting at calves and working our way up.
- During warm-up, 100 Side Straddle Hops
- Lt Dan: 1 squat, 4 lunges rubicon; 2 squats, 8 lunges rubicon… to 10 squats, 10 lunges rubicon
- Get the cinder blocks, 10-20 straight-leg deadlifts (lower back raises), mosey around the courts; repeat 3x
- With the blocks, bent-over rows, mosey around the courts; repeat 3x
- To the pavilion tables, dips
- Holding blocks above the chest while on our six, flutter kicks… and shoulder presses…
- … at this point YHC begins losing ability to focus….
- With some time left YHC calls a shotgun bro-kin. 2 teams… first team sprints ahead while second team moseys behind them. First team runs out far enough to complete 10 bro-kins before second team catches them, with penalty of burpees. Both team succeed.
- Mosey back to the flag for mary
YHC has not felt so spent during a Q… ever. Almost died. Suggested that we all quit with about 5-10 minutes remaining. But the pax pushed forward and finished some mary and some exercises that would not cause death in the Q. YHC was grateful for the grace and very ashamed. Either covid or humidity or too much drinking was to blame. All in all…. a successful morning.