I am firm believer that all Armory Q’s must include Hill work on the big hill.
4 Pax put in the work today.
- Jog to bottom of the hill, short warm-o-rama
- 11’s (Merkins and Squats) with a Backwards run up the hill, normal run down
- Total mileage at 1.8 with around half of that being uphill and backwards
- We focused on form for the merkins and squats, nothing but strict form from the group
- Mary at the flag
- Set a goal and work towards it
- Prayers to try our best to glorify God through our actions and lives.
- That hill is fantastic, going backwards up it is even more fantastic
- great work dudes, that was a burner.