We took a nice, long warm-up route back towards the road and then through the overgrown trail leading us back towards Pink. We emerged back onto White and stopped at the intersection past the field.
Figure 8 race
- Broke into 2 team
- Figure 8 route was down Pink and out the extended trail, back to the intersection turn left alongside the field and go out on Red. Pass the first turn for Orange and take the 2nd Right onto Orange for the steep climb and hang a right to get back to the intersection to finish.
- Teams ran in opposite directions so you never knew if you were winning
- Winners 20 Merkins, Losers 20 Burpees
- 5 Alteranting Pullups & Toes to Bar (this really sucks b/c you lose all momentum transitioning from the pullups to the toes to bar for each rep)
- 10 hurtkins (Hand-release at bottom, T at the top)
- 15 rev lunges into jump squat
- Run the Yellow loop
We did 2 rounds and waited at the bottom of Yellow for the 6. This is where we got overly ambitious and we thought we had enough time to hit Dad’s Loop and then run out on Red. Well, we got back to the parking lot around 6:18. Not even close!