3/22/2022 – The Buff – Logs and Bells
PAX: Slum Lord, Woody, Tallyman, Paper Jam
Q: Paper Jam
Started out with a mosey around the parking lot, followed by SSHs, weed pickers, tumbleweeds, sun gods, and Michael Phelps.
First exercise is 11s, alternating between KB squat-thrusts and KB swings (10-1, 9-2, etc). Then we paired up. Each pair grabbed a log and, as a team, did 10 overhead presses. Then we did another lap around the parking lot.
From there we carried the logs and each person’s kb to the bottom of “The Hill”. There we did
- 10 dead lifts, 2 PAX using the bells (2 each) and 2 PAX using the logs.
- ran a lap
- 15 dead lifts, 2 PAX using the bells (2 each) and 2 PAX using the logs.
- The 2 Teams then each carried their logs and KBs to the top of the hill and then back down.
- 20 dead lifts, same as last time
- Then carried the logs and bells back to the Starting point where we performed MoM for the last 10 minutes (Elf on Shelf -7 each arm, 1 arm rows(15 each), 20 skull crushers, 20 American Hammers with kbs, 15 Merkins, 1 leg skip with bells 25ft down and back, Colt 45s)
COT: Pray for health issues for Paper Jam