With the cold and the rain, I was fully expecting a low turn-out, so imagine my surprise when I pull into the parking lot, and there are like 10 or 12 people already there! Heck, we don’t have these kind of numbers, even when the weather is good!
Actually… it was just a dream. (That, or the pounding of all the water droplets on my windshield was making it hard to see ANYTHING…. nope, it was just a dream. LOL)
Today was “Murph Day”. It was just me, and I wanted to complete the full Murph before 6:15… so, no warm-up — that’s what the 1st mile is for anyway, right?
- jog down toward school (2nd lamppost beyond bus entrance) and back to playground for mile 1
- 100 pull ups (in sets of 5 after the 1st 10)
- 200 merkins (in sets of 20)
- 300 squats (in sets of 30)
- repeat step 1 for 2nd mile
Got started about 3 minutes late, but ended at exactly 6:15. Short time of prayer, then headed home.
If you read this, please comment.