New! Submit your counts in Slack
There is a new, streamlined way to submit your counts through Slack. Instead of submitting your count here, you can use the /count command in Slack. Watch the video or see the instructions below for how to submit counts after a beatdown.
Instructions for submitting counts in Slack
Step 1: Go to the beatdown channel in Slack
Open the F3Cherokee Slack (on your phone or desktop) and go to the channel for the beatdown you want to submit counts for.
Step 2: Type the /count Slack command
Type /count and hit enter or tap the Send button
Step 3: Fill out the form
- The AO: should be pre-populated with the channel you are in
- Workout Date: should be set to Today, but you can change it if you are posting counts for a previous day
- The Q(s): Type the name of the Q or Qs for this beatdown. It should autocomplete using Slack usernames
- The PAX (In Slack): Tag any PAX that are in Slack
- The PAX (Not in Slack): For any PAX that are not in Slack, list their F3 nicknames, separating each PAX nickname with a comma
- FNGs: List any FNG nicknames, separating each FNG with a comma
Step 4 (Optional): Write a Backblast
Only the count fields are required. You can optionally write a backblast and give it a title. If you add a Backblast, it will automatically be added to the website.
Step 5: Submit the Form
Once the count form is submitted a summary of your submission will be posted to the channel. Once an hour, PaxMiner will scan the channel and pick it up to record the counts.
How to I edit a count once it has been submitted?
If you need to adjust the count, simply submit a new count. As long as the Q and Workout Date are the same it will revise the count with the latest submission. Note, if you include a Backblast in your count submission, it will be added to the website each time. Reach out to Woody if you need a duplicate removed from the website.
How do I delete a count that was submitted in error?
Reach out to Woody and he can clear out the count.
Can I submit a Backblast after I submit the count?
Yes. If you already submitted a count and just want to submit a backblast, you can use the existing Backblast form here: https://f3cherokee.com/submit/