Quick mosey around the parking lot
- SSH (IC: 15)
- Weed Pickers (IC: 15)
- Sun Gods (OYO)
- Michael Phelps (OYO)
We all headed to my Land Cruiser and grabbed 36 paver bricks (4.3 lbs each) out of the back then partnered up for a DORA routine. Each PAX had 2 bricks, one for each hand. YHC marked out 50 yards for the partner timer. I turned up Johnny Cash on the radio in memory of F3 Nashville PAX, Cash, and we got to work!
Timer: 50 yard run (hold coupons above head) –> 5 burpees –> 50 yard run back (hold coupons above head)
- 100 Reps – Coupon Overhead Press
- 200 Reps – Coupon Squat (bricks above head)
- 300 Reps – Coupon Tricep Extensions
- 400 Reps – Coupon Bicep Curls
- 500 Reps – Coupon Back Fly’s
These bricks don’t seem heavy when you pick them up but some 750 reps each, 1500-2000 yards of running, and 75-100 burpees later they seem like they are 20 lbs each. Hardcore effort and complaining (I mean…. mumblechatter) from the PAX this morning. Great upper body workout. Shoulders were rubbery afterwards.
Upon finishing off DORA, we had 7 minutes left so we took the bricks to their new home then gave Brad Pitt a few minutes to torture our cores on our 6. The moaning and groaning was at a high level at this point.
- FNG was named High Dive from some embarrassing story you need to ask him about.
- 6th Man – Jack Bauer
- Prayer Requests
- Sharapova’s M & family
- Local school leadership
- JB’s brother
- Rubberneck’s granddad (bone cancer)
- High Dive (finalizing adoption process)