We had 11 – Sup needs to get set up on Slack.
The PAX assembled under a bright full moon for a haunted Halloween beat down. And YHC decided to dust off the old Teen Wolf costume, so it was time for a basketball-inspired workout.
Warm-o-rama: SSH’s; Imperial Walkers, Weed Pickers, Mummy Kicks, Sun Gods, Phelps, Merkins, Squats
- Sequence Drill: Multiple sets of running baseline to baseline with escalating number of reps. Perform 10 merkins at the end of each set. Sets were: 1 length, 3, 5, 7, 9, 7, 5, 5, 3, and 1. Mumblechatter decreased significantly by first set of 5 lengths.
- Jump Drill: Begin at baseline. Broad jump forward, take small jump back. Do this all the way to half court line. NUR back to baseline. We did 3 sets
- Indigenous Persons run: PAX formed single file line and PAX at rear performed 1 burpee and sprinted to front. We did this 4x each
- Mosey to BridgeMill gym parking lot for BLIMPS. 5 burpees, lap; 5 burpees, 10 lunges (each leg), lap; 5 burpees, 10 lunges, 15 imperial walkers (each leg), lap; repeato and add 20 merkins, lap; repeato and add 25 plank jacks, lap; repeato and add 30 squats, lap.
- Mosey to pavilion. Perform 11’s with box jumps and dips at picnic table
2.0 Workout: After months of discussion, the CB held its first 2.0 BD. BD started at 7:30. PAX set up an obstacle course for the kids and then we had hot cocoa and Halloween donuts. Was a blast! YHC’s son, Bugs, was in attendance. We also welcomed: Squirrel, Turbo, Wiley, Dirty Bird, Sonic, and Purple Haze. Special thanks to the PAX who stayed and helped with the obstacle course even though their 2.0’s were not present.
COT: Prayers were said. Donuts and coffee were enjoyed by the PAX and some M’s. Was a great way to kick off Halloween!