Running a timed 5k at 5:30am is miserable, completely stupid and a hell of a good time!
Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: Dale, Tony, Brandon, Mike, Waylon and Mark (Hombre, Babyface, Cricket, Kiffin, HB and Manning)
FNG Names: N/A
Warm-O-Rama: Quaggy Stretch
Quick mosey, butt kickers, and karaoke.
The Thang: - Timed 5k.
- Head to the football field for some belching (what the heck is that?), burpees, star jumps and other stuff we did not want to do after running balls to the wall for 3+ miles.
COT: Pray for Hombre and his next career opportunity
Marriages across all of F3 Cherokee
Naked Man Moleskin: 6 things you learn during a timed 5k at 5:34:14.....
1. I questioned everything about my life, puking sounded like a great option and faking an injury was in total consideration.
2. When you are beating Manning by a country mile, you cannot hear him panting and sounding like he is going to die.
3. Kevin is still pretty fast to be old, crippled and have a bad knee (actually I think I could hear his Cap'n Crunch knee each step).
4. Cricket is the fastest 1 foot stride runner you have ever seen!
5. Babyface got Thursday confused with Monday and showed up for the Hurt Locker. Sorry bro. I could see the rage in your eyes.
6. Did you know that Dale is still very upset about his recovery time from a snow skiing trip back in April of 2017??