Leave no man where you left him – especially if it’s under a bridge with a deuce on deck
Number of Pax: 5
Pax Names: Pie Bar, Einstein, Gekko, Geeksquad, LuckyCharms
Warm-O-Rama: Stand around and wait for Einstein to put his running tutu on.
The Thang: Get some miles and add that F3 PT
Mosey to trail entrance
10 Merkins OYO
Run half mile
10 Merkins OYO
Left at the fork in the road
Ascending Merkins and runs
10,20,30,40 run between sets
40,30,20,10 run between sets
Cross the creek and get some distance in
Finish at the cars and on time
COT: Prayers for grow rucks men
Prayers for ourselves to be the best fathers and husbands we can be
Prayers for all those F3 bros back in sad clown ville
Naked Man Moleskin: A dangerous day at the Pineapple.
5. Einstein said he couldn’t do Wednesdays and then proceeds to enter the parking lot on 2 wheels at 5:30 and the take his sweet time getting ready. Piebar said to leave him but YHC resisted and we slow mosied to the trail entrance. Merkins complete and still he is behind - slow start and we let him catch up.
4. Piebar waited till the last leg of the run to let us know he was trying to outrun an intestinal nightmare that was on deck. Apparently his nutrition program includes pizza from the gas station the night prior to a workout. Glad to say he didn’t fubar on the course. Maybe in his truck on the ride home, but it’s a Chevy so it’s use to getting crapped on.
3. Geeksquad did not fare as well as piebar and during the last leg of our run disappeared only to emerge shirtless and about 3 lbs lighter. I’ll leave that to your imagination.
2. Gekko now wears a fanny pack on his back which pumps obscure songs in the woods. Now not only do we light the place up like times square now we add some noise - great idea. Hopefully it scares the bears away.
1. Never thought I’d have to type these words, but when trail running under a major low transportation bridge with steel beams - DUCK! Geeksquad thought he could go thru it and took a thumping. Fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Piebar again tried to leave him there but YHC protest and asked Einstein to start mouth to mouth. Geeksquad protested after about 45 seconds. Back on his feet but pretty sure that knock jarred something loose down below - see #3 above.