We’ve gotta first timer here!
Number of Pax: 12
Pax Names: Ricky Bobby, Tinder, Tebow, Bo Peep, Wiggum, Spielberg, Cuban, Panhandle, Spurrier, Pitchfork, Z93
Number of FNGs: 1
FNG Names: Spurrier
Warm-O-Rama: 10 SSH
10 Weed Pickers
The Thang: Indian Run around school back to flag and partner up to groups of 3-4. Each group headed to 1 of the four corners of the parking lot where cinder block coupons were waiting. Kept it simple....
Corner 1: Overhead Press w/coupon
Corner 2: Squats w/coupon
Corner 3: Curls w/coupon
Corner 4: Swings w/coupon
Each person does 3 mins of work. Once 3 mins are up, run one full lap counter-clockwise and stop at next station. Was hoping for each group to get 3 rounds at each station but I believe we ended up with 2 1/2
COT: Prayers for Elvis' mission trip Kenya / Mentioned Nov 16th Chili Cook-Off at Tally Man's house...get those RSVP's in!!! (slack Woody if you have any questions)/ Mentioned the Impact Challenge and the possibility taking up clothes at the Cheetah soon.
If I missed any I apologize!!!
Naked Man Moleskin: Had something witty to say....but it left me. Anyways, a few take away's from my VQ
- Counting in cadence is easy, until a car comes. How dare that lady show up early to work. The nerve of some people. Guess I had to give Panhandle a reason to give me crap.
- The fog was on point and fitting for Halloween week.
- Good to meet Spielberg this AM!
- Awesome to see FNG Eric (Spurrier) come out...you did great my man! Thanks for joining the Cheetah madness!
- No elevator guy showed up soooo....I guess I need a louder speaker.
- Shout out to Pitchfork for rounding up all the coupons for the beatdown. The M now sees the importance of a truck and is probably going to let me buy one soon. (not true)
In all seriousness, this was a great morning with a great group of PAX! Considering the Monday Beatdown sets the tone for the whole week, Q'ing this workout was something I didn't take lightly. Looking forward to my next Cheetah Q!