WHERE: The Kodiak
THE PAX: Dandy, Swisher, Wham-O, Mickey, Yogi, Cricket, Voodoo, Crowbar, Titlemax, Quagmire, Alcoa, Aquaman, Yogi
Total # of PAX: 13
13 strong this morning for a full court press, courtesy of Coach Nolan Richardson.
- Weed Pickers
- Elevator Squats
- Sun Gods
Nolan Richardson A.K.A. “40 Minutes of Hell”
Partner 1 performed each exercise denoted below as Partner 2 backpedaled roughly 75yards, performed a “Bobby Hurley” & jogged back to continue the exercise from the count accumulated by Partner 1. The fun continued on until all reps were completed.
- Burpees (150)
- Squats (300)
- Big Boy Sit-Ups (150)
- Little Baby Arm Circles (300)
- Merkins (150)
- Imperial Walkers (300) – Single Count with the exception of Cricket & Titlemax (the rest of us needed a chance to catch up)
Tune-O-Rama = AC/DC Radio by Pandora (the free version as Swisher pointed out during a commercial break)
JLos, Flutter Kicks, Monkey Humpers, and something else Swisher called out that has slipped my mind.
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
- Prayers for safe travels (Titlemax, Voodoo, Alcoa)
- Prayers for family from Northside Church that lost mother/wife in car accident recently
- New Quarterly Q’s for 3rd Qtr of 2018.