THE PAX: Woody, Chitwood, Harp, Kiffin, Cousteau (FNG), Good Hands, Mickey, LawDog, Cricket
Total # of PAX: 9
10 Alternating R/L Planks
10 Imperial Squawkers
We moseyed over to the playground for some circuit training. There were 10 stations with various heavy things. We did 3 rounds of the following with 30 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest.
- Sumo Squat (45lb kettlebell)
- Overhead Press (45lb kettlebell)
- American Hammers (25lb plate)
- Deadlift (two 25lb kettlebells)
- Bent-over Row (two 25lb dumbbells)
- Clean & Press (35lb kettlebell)
- Bulgarian Split Squat (25lb plate)
- Curl (45lb sandbag)
- Overhead Press with Lunge and Kneel (45lb sandbag)
Around round 3 Mikey marveled at the lack of merkins, so YHC decided it would be good to change things up. YHC went with a Finisher Pyramid until time ran out. We started with 1 rep of each and continued to add reps each round.
- Inchworm Merkins
- The Crapper (this is a new YHC came up with, credit to LawDog for naming rights)
The Crapper is a right leg lunge jump, into a squat jump, to a left leg lunge jump, and then to another squat jump to equal 1 rep.
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
Party at Swisher’s on Friday, July 13th. All the details are on www.F3Cherokee.com!